Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Business Analyst with SAP EWM knowledge to help our client with a roll-out in Nigeria. This Business Analyst is a communicative and self-managed professional with affinity/experience in complex SD and warehousing processes supported by SAP EWM. You understand key warehouse business processes and available functionality within the EWM application. High level scope of this project is:
- Inbound Logistics of Raw Material (RM) & Packing Material (PM)
- Storage of RM/PM
- Picking & staging at the production line of RM/PM (Advanced Production Integration)
- Consumption of RM/PM at the production line (Advanced Production Integration)
- Receiving of Finished Product from the production line (Advanced Production Integration)
- Storage of Finished Product
- Picking & shipping of Finished Product
The business analyst is an all-round team player who is capable of working in a global environment. You work in a team of experts to prepare the system and the business for the deployment of the warehousing template solution and address operational and functional challenges, ensuring that the business is capable of utilising the global solution with the EWM application.
The main work location for the project team is in Lagos in Nigeria. Accommodation in a secure environment will provided by our client. More details can be provided if required.
- A proven experience in consultancy and communication skills to interact with different stakeholders and team members.
- Experience with implementing, testing and go-live of at least 1 full EWM implementation cycle.
- Conceptual and content knowledge of SD business processes and the relationship between the business areas in the end-to-end processes.
- Experience or strong affinity with the business processes within SD.
- Experience / knowledge of SAP EWM 9.4 (experience with version 9.0 or higher is required).
- Experience / knowledge of SAP ECC is a plus.
- Fluency in English
- Team player with the ability to work independently as well as in project teams.
- Good listener.
- Problem solving and result oriented skills.
- Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented.
- Presentation & training skills.
- Experience in large scale implementations in corporate environments and a solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the "big picture", and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project's implementation.
- Communication and listening skills.
- Prepare the system and the business for a successful go-live
- Inform management of progress status, expected lead-times for remaining work and issues encountered.
- Customisation completed.
- Training completed.
- DIAL (Day in a Life test) completed.
- Issue list with mitigations.
- Toolkit Adherence.
- Management reports.
- Successful Go-Lives.