Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for an SAP EHS consultant to join a client in Houston, TX.
Responsibilities of the role:
Depending on the successful candidates experience he/she will be leading a small team of consultants through an entire EHS implementation. You may also be responsible to coordinate the creation of specific functionality for a client demo and may assist or lead in the presentation of that functionality to the potential client.
- Experience of at least two end to end SAP implementations
- Proven experience of implementing all of the following EHS modules: Specification Management, Product Safety, Dangerous Goods, REACH/Substance Volume Tracking, Global Label Management, and EHSM Incident Management, Health and Safety.
- Ability to plan and execute blueprinting workshops
- Experience of performing GAP analysis
- Experience in PLM (preferred)