SAP EDI CONSULTANT
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP EDI consultant for a project with our client in the Brabant region in the Netherlands.
Within this project you will have many contacts with customers who order via EDI. The starting point is that nothing technically changed at the customer, but you never know. What does EDI look like, what are the interfaces, what could possible issues be, and possibly conversation with customers when necessary?
You will be an addition to the existing team. Gradually need extra support. 2 dedicaded SMEs do not turn out to be enough because they have been given more of a role to the central org instead of own org.
- Support process implementation programs and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
2. Collaborate with IT and EIM to ensure that IT applications and data models support the business process requirements and design.
3. Being a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process, IT applications to the deployment teams and are the content owners of the deployment materials (guidelines, work instructions and learnings), as developed with Philips University or other parties who develop the process role-based learning curricula for the end-users for their process domain.
4. Assist the business in the development of the specific updated work instructions.
5. Assist the business in creating all required variants of UAT scripts to ensure proper testing.
6. Replace the current leading SME's where needed to secure progress and completion of activities by the Key Users.
7. Contact with Customers on EDI connection to prevent impact on Customer side
- Thorough SAP and PI/PO/EDI knowledge.
2. Involvement in multiple PI/PO/EDI implementations as IT consultant, thus being able to understand the system changes in detail.
3. Ability to translate the IT changes to the business impact with regards to day-to-day activities.
4. Ability to understand the Customer needs and able to make sure IT is bridging this properly
5. Hands-on, pro-active and pragmatic approach.
6. Related and to be expected consultancy skills.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.