Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for an SAP CRM Solution Architect for a long term project in Chicago, IL.
As SAP CRM Functional Lead you will be responsible for providing functional leadership in designing and developing new IT technical solutions/capabilities to solve large, complex business problems and deliver new capabilities. Responsible for planning, designing, development and modification of new solution specifications and application. Proficient in information technology, platforms and architecture. Manages large information technology vendors in designing and developing IT solutions.
- Responsible for defining detailed requirements, analyzing business needs and validating solutions with business and IT partners.
- Lead optimization and new solution in SAP CRM Sales, Services, Marketing and interaction Center area
- Serves as a senior subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with enterprise applications.
- May assume overall project management roles in small to medium projects
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with business and IT teams to understand requirement and identify gaps.
- Modifies, maintains, and updates complex SAP configuration and master data.
- May solve highly technical complex problems and be called on to consult for other projects.
- Strong knowledge of Finance integration between CRM and ECC
- Knowledge of SAP Pricing engine IPC set-up
- Knowledge of Organization set-up and Territory management is plus
- Experience to integrate SAP CRM and SAP ECC to the "outside world" (digital, mobile, weChat)
- Experience with Interaction Center setup and integration with telephony tools, like BCM
- Middleware experience with the execution of bi-directional data exchange between SAP CRM & ECC back-end a plus