SAP SD/MM Lead consultant - 1+ Months - Toluca, Mexico
Global Enterprise Partners is currently seeking for an SAP SD/MM Lead Consultant for a large business integration project in Mexico.
Skills set needed:
- 3+ Years experience working with SAP SD/MM
- Coordination skills
- Relevant experience in production environments and support of SAP users
- Completed full life cycles project is a plus
- Chemical Experience is a plus Application Support:
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Functional application support, SAP and EA
- Focus on analysis, planning and solving of functional issues
- Support local process owners to specify change requests.
- Maintain local system and user documentation.
- Manage local maintenance and test activities.
- Local partner management:
- Manage local contractors for incidents and changes for assigned solutions
- Issue Coordinator:
- Assign non picked up Mantis tickets
- Monitor progress with global team (RM + other issue coordinator)
- Continues improvements on ticket assignment and process monitoring
Location: Toluca, Mexico
Duration: 1+ Months
Hourly rate: Market rate
For more information or to apply, please respond with your CV to f.werkhoven(A)globalenterprisepartners.com or call Fleur Werkhoven on +31205207750.
Alternatively you can reach out to me on social media or apply via the Global Enterprise Partners Website.