SAP COMPETENCE CENTER MANAGER - AMSTERDAM - PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP Competence Center Manager for a PERMANENT opportunity in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The SAP Competence Center Manager leads the SAP Competence of the company and is an integral part of the Europe IT Solutions management team.
- Works closely with the IT Leadership Team and business teams, planning the activities of the SAP CC and driving its targets and KPIs.
- Manages the teams of SAP experts that support the OpCo's making use of the services of the SAP CC.
- Leads the SAP conversation in defining SAP roadmap, SAP strategy, brings in new insights and aligns the various parts of the organisation involved in SAP.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead the SAP Competence Center,
- Drive the SAP Roadmap, ensuring long term system health and SAP strategies & development are incorporated (e.g S/4 HANA, rollouts, migrations, upgrades),
- Develop and deliver IT strategies, solutions and services in close collaboration with the Business and the Europe IT Leadership Team based on IT strategies,
- Lead the SAP community,
- Ensure all applications are compliant with internal Security, Risk Management Policies and Practices, SOx, external Regulatory and statutory Requirements,
- Define Projects for business development and improvements,
- Ensure Projects are managed, delivered on Time, in Budget with excellent Quality,
- Ensure that activities are prioritized and aligned with the strategy and direction of the organization; appropriate resources are allocated for this, and that functions are coordinated within the Competence Center to achieve IT Solution's goals,
- Define and agree SLAs with business, ensure adherence and review with business,
- Ensure that the SAP CC is capable and prepared to support Business Demands
- Develop or acquire capabilities when needed within the scope of the competence center,
- Create a working atmosphere which ensures Team Members are highly motivated, customer oriented and always striving for optimum results,
- Ensure succession planning and develop team by maintaining knowledge and skills.
Education and Experience
- >5 years of experience in similar roles and proven track record in managing a globally oriented applications virtual teams, distributed over several countries
- Master in IT and / or Business Administration or related field
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
- Track record in managing SAP Technology and SAP strategy
- Experience in multiple implementation projects
- Affinity with specific SAP Modules (in Customizing and Usage)
- Experience in managing (virtual) teams, distributed over several countries
- Strong people management skills, development and coaching
- Passionate about people management, development and coaching
- Strategic mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Able to empathize appropriately, and build effective relationships with a diverse array of individuals
- Driven and energetic
- Determined to succeed
Are you interested in the below and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com