SAP COE Manager Chertsey - 6 month Contract
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an SAP COE Manager for global program in Chertsey for a 6 month contract
SAP Centre of Excellence Manager Skills required
- Supports and leads initiatives that require significant cross functional teamwork. Handles program definition, resourcing, issue escalation, budget, risk management and delivery.
- Responsible SAP application support across all modules/functional areas.
- Demonstrates solid process knowledge of the chemical manufacturing industry which can be leveraged in leading SAP programs at SI Group.
- Possesses extensive business, technical, and procedural knowledge to oversee overall standards and procedures of a business analyst and application development team..
- Possesses a deep and comprehensive understanding of the applications functional and non-functional requirements.
- Partner with other IT functions and Global business leaders to ensure proper focus on business requirements.
- Leads projects, programs, portfolios across platforms as needed including ensuring current health of platforms as aligned to software vendors' roadmaps
- Owns delivery for all major SAP applications and platforms, ensuring an effective service performance both external and internal.
- Able to establish roadmap and strategy for SAP application platform
- Set group priorities and manage resources to ensure global initiatives are fully supported
- Must have experience in establishing and maintaining collaboration with business functional leaders such as commercial, supply chain, finance, manufacturing, regulatory and legal.
- Support and promote the integration and standardization of business systems and processes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Extensive Stakeholder management skills
The details of SAP Centre of Excellence Manager
- Start date: Start of February 2019
- Location: Chertsey Uk
- Language: English
- Duration: 6 months initially plus extension
- Let us know what you want
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV link below (including your all-inclusive hourly rate, a short motivation and a list of references who can confirm your skill set and expertise for this role).
Please feel free to forward to your network.