SAP Change Manager- 12 Months- Amersfoort, NL
The Change Manager is a communicative and analytical strong professional with affinity/experience in process design and SAP projects. The Change Manager has a deep understanding of key business processes, template solutions, change management approaches and adult learning concepts.
- Experienced in change management; understands the roles of change leaders versus change enablers. Experience in SAP implementation projects.
- Able to communicate to the point and in line of need of target group (management, project team members and work floor).
- Experience with management of extensive training programs.
- Experience or strong affinity with (end2end) business processes; preferably in consumer goods environment.
- A mindset of getting it done and getting it embedded.
- Very capable in excel and PowerPoint, communication media.
- Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented.
- As a Change Manager you are able to work in a complex field of stakeholders and are able act pro-active towards them.
- You have the ability and determination to influence laterally within the organization.
- As a Change manager, you will be in charge of stakeholder mapping, communication, change action plans and training.
- Support the change owner and the local team with creating the right conditions for the business transformation and with execution of the change and making it stick.
- In this role you will contribute to preparation and execution of a business readiness plan.
Location: Amersfoort, NL
Duration: 12 Months