For one of our clients Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an SAP BW/Hana developer to join them on their project. They are currently undertaking an ambitious SAP project and need some external expertise to help them fulfil their goals. They are looking for a hands-on team member whose pro-active attitude can help them advancing with their solution. Most of the work can be carried out remote, but there will be some travel to the client side, which has offices in Austria & Switzerland
The skillset we are looking for:
- 5+ years of SAP BW experience (with working experience in SAP BW 7.5 on Hana)
- 3+ years of SAP Hana (development) experience
- Experience with SAP FICO, planning data & assets. Experience with FX conversion logic is a strong plus.
- SAP ABAP is a benefit (but not a must - basic knowledge should be enough)
- Strong communication skills, pro-active, mentally very stable and able to work in high-paced situation and/or against a strict deadline (when and if needed).
- On-site work preferable in the first couple of months, e.g. 4 days a Off-site work is possible in the later months.
- When needed, available for support on weekend (e.g. during month end closing) - but this does not happen often.
The details of this SAP BW/Hana contract include:
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Mostly remote, occasional travel to Austria & Switzerland
- Duration: 12 months
- Language: English, German would be a plus
- Rate: € all in per day, let me know what you want!
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to c.peters(a)globalenterprisepartners.com (including your all-inclusive day rate, a short motivation and a list of references who can confirm your skill set and expertise for this role.)
Please feel free to forward to your network.
For questions call Catheleine Peters via +3120 520 7740