SAP Basis Consultant - Netherlands - Contract
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a basic SAP BASIS Consultant to customize the global SAP system landscape in a great fmcg company in Netherlands. The company offers challenging environment and is constantly striving for excellence.
Experience and Skills of the SAP Consultant:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level in IT
- At least 4 years of experience in administering SAP Applications - ABAP/JAVA Stack administration (SAP Business Suite, SAP Basis, SAP Mobility platform, SAP Business Analytics Platforms Solution Manager, Portal, PI, Netweaver etc.,) along with at least two full cycle implementation projects
- At least two end-to-end projects (Upgrades, Implementations etc.,)
- Being able to understand business requirements in the FMCG industry and developing functional/technical specifications that support these requirements
- SAP Basis and /or SAP Security - Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience of Technical Planning , Installations, Upgrades, Maintenance etc.,
- Technically fluent in Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux), Database (HANA/Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/MaxDB) administration, hardware technologies and benchmarking of the same for SAP Applications
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
Location: North Brabant, Netherlands
Start date: ASAP
End date: 12+ months
Please do keep in mind that client is not responsible for sponsoring the work permit.
If you are interested in this excellent SAP Basis Consultant opportunity, please reply with a copy of your CV to Maja m.tisma(a)globalenterprisepartners.com