SAP Ariba P2P Consultant - Amsterdam - 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a SAP Ariba P2P Consultant to join an exciting assignment in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Key skills of SAP Ariba P2P Consultant:
- Well experienced in implementations of Ariba functionality as a consultant, experience with Ariba P2P is a must.
- Ability to translate business requirements into Ariba configuration and solutions.
- Strong understanding of best practices in managing master data within Ariba.
- Extensive experience designing and configuring integration between Ariba P2P and Ariba Network with SAP ECC.
- Experience in configuring business rules and workflows.
- Experience in setting up integration with SAP using SAP Netweaver Adapter with SAP PI.
- Full understanding of Supplier Enablement processes.
- Deep Industry and Global Project experience.
- A comprehensive understanding of Source to Pay business processes.
- PRE: Experience with one or more of Ariba Contract Management, Sourcing and fieldglass.
- PRE: Experience with SAP MM.
- The ability to develop strong relationships with clients and end users.
- The ability to thrive in an agile team environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
Details of SAP Ariba P2P Consultant assignment:
- Start date: Beginning of February 2019
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Depending on your experience
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
If you want to learn more about this SAP Ariba P2P Consultant opportunity, please apply via the link or call Eva Donaque on +31 205207768.