Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP APO consultant with specific knowledge and experience with GATP.
Within this project the consultant is responsible for providing functional consultant expertise as SAP APO consultant with strong focus on Global Available to Promise (GATP) module
* Define and configure a SAP standard solution by SAP APO / GATP for automated order confirmations of the companies' spare parts business
* Interact with business, IT architects and other IT consultants within project as well as related cross functional projects
* Interact with business peers to understand and challenge business requirements, able to translate these in IT requirements
* Using your extensive knowledge of SAP APO and its proven best practices in the area of SCM and CS to find best solution for customer
* At least 8 years of experience of SCM and CS processes, optimal in a high tech manufacturing / environment
* At least 8 of experience of SAP APO with focus GATP, gained in at least 2 completed full cycle implementation projects
* Ability to document functional and technical specifications
* Ability to document test script documents for unit, sit and uat test runs
* Ability to estimate complexity of specification, test and build efforts
* Ability to configure and customise standard SAP functionalities and processes, esp. in SAP APO / GATP with Rules based ATP (RBA), Product Allocation (PAL), Back Order Processing (BOP) and Configurable Process Scheduling (CPS)
* Experience in translating business requirements into IT requirements; and select or design the correct solution corresponding to these business requirements.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please send an email with your up to date CV, availability and list of references who can confirm your suitability for the role to Amy Doyle at a.doyle(a)globalenterprisepartners.com