SAP APO GATP Consultant - Eindhoven, The Netherlands - 16+ months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP APO consultant with specific knowledge and experience with GATP for a project in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Within this project the consultant is responsible for providing functional consultant expertise as SAP APO consultant with strong focus on Global Available to Promise (GATP) module, working on a full implementation of that module until at least the end of 2019.
SAP APO GATP Consultant requirements:
- 7+ years' experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional SAP Consultant or similar positions within Supply Chain Planning
- Excellent SAP Hands-On experience
- Detailed hands-on / customizing knowledge of SAP APO gATP especially using rule based gATP
- Multiple SAP projects in a complex environment
- Knowledge of SD, APO DP, BW on HANA (S/4HANA)
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
The details of this SAP APO GATP role include;
Start date: ASAP August/September 2018
Duration: 16+ Months
Rate: depending on your experience
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
*** We realise that this role might not suit your preference, please contact me to discuss other opportunities or refer this to your network if you think they would be interested ***
If you want to learn more about this SAP APO GATP opportunity please send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Levi Van Lerberghe on +31 20 520 7712.
*** *** FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUR OFFICE AT ZUIDAS IN AMSTERDAM FOR A COFFEE *** ***
Levi Van Lerberghe
+31 20 520 7712
+31 6 1184 4348