SAP APO Consultant - 6 Months - China (Shanghai)
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Senior Functional Consultant Sales & Operations Planning, starting in July 2018 till November 2018.
Realize business process excellence via ICT solutions/processes in line with Global company policies, principles and objectives within Sales and Operations Planning (translate business developments and objectives into ICT improvement opportunities), initiate transformation projects based on business needs and in line with the overall PTO strategy, in order to support business processes and activities and to provide information to the assigned business area.
Implement Demand planning and supply planning according to the template, together with the S&OP team (IT and Business) and other on-site consultants.
You will provide trainings in the designated area and create training materials if necessary.
In addition to the above-mentioned skills and experience, it is essential that you also have the following:
- For this specific function within the S&OP domain, the candidate should have proven experience in this domain and be able to support change management to align with template business processes.
- Good knowledge and understanding of business processes. You know how to recognize business requirements and process designs and validate them against the SAP solutions that are part of the program.
- You are sensitive to the needs of the business and have a real flair for translating those needs into IT concepts. Indeed, when it comes to suggesting IT solutions that will bring about real business improvements you are both proactive and highly influential.
- Bsc/Msc in Information and Communication Technology or similar.
- More than 8 years' experience in implementations APO Supply Network Planning and Demand Planning.
- You are a good team player with strong planning and organizational skills.
- You have extensive experience with implementing, testing and go-live of interfaces.
- Customer focus, analytical, proactive and always working towards a solution. Ability to maintain good relationships with peers, several stakeholders and to transfer knowledge.
- Min 5 years' experience in process analysis and optimization, requirements analysis and design. Including experience in full cycle SAP implementations.
- Experience with all phases of roll-out
- Experience in large scale implementations in corporate environments and a solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the "big picture", and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project's implementation
- You can work with deadlines and under pressure
- Deep conceptual and content knowledge of S&OP business processes and the relationship between the business area's in the end-to-end processes
- Fluent in Chinese and English, verbal and written
- Living in China, preferably in Shanghai
- Able to work in China without restrictions
- Team player with the ability to work independently as well as in project teams
- Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented
- Presentation skills
- Prince II project methodology experience or similar
- Proven experience in consultancy and communication skills to interact with Business Process Owners / key users and during implementation
- Successful go live of the full S&OP scope in China without business disruption.
- Assist in roll-out preparations (leading validation sessions, data cleaning, training, cut-over planning, documents configuration, master data and system support materials including functional and technical specifications for use within IT);
- Assist in go-live and after-care;
- Test Solutions
- Successful project implementation
- Template fit for purpose
- Toolkit Adherence
For more information or to apply, please respond with your CV to f.werkhoven(A)globalenterprisepartners.com or call Fleur Werkhoven on +31205207750.