SAP APO Consultant - Belgium - 12 months contract
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP APO consultant for a 6 months project in Belgium.
Prerequisites for the role:
For this role it is preferred if candidates speak Dutch. 4 day on site is required. If particular trainings occur 5 days on site is required.
- Must have a solid background in APO, SAP Planning, Supply Planning and Demand planning.
- Must have a good experience in Master data mgt.
- Knowledge of OMP would be an advantage
- Experience into Supply Network Planning (SNP) *Good understanding of SAP SD which includes Sales to invoice process, Sales Doc, Invoice Doc etc *Knowledge of Master data, transactional data, Supply chain, Sourcing Strategy, Vendor Management *Knowledge & experience into Forecasting, Configuration, integration of demand planning *APICS Certification would be added value
- The Business Analyst should have also good business analysis skills:
- Requirements elicitation and interaction with business stakeholders
- Documentation, knowledge of algorithms
- Expertise into writing & understanding detailed user stories in JIRA
- Interact with design team
- Experience in creating Business Process flows
- Experience into Agile"
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com