Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP ABAP Developer for a 6 months project with their client in Belgium.
Within this project the SAP ABAP Consultant is responsible for the design, development, testing & support for ABAP to meet the business needs of the Client.
Working closely with our SAP Functional Specialists to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality.
- At least 6 years of experience in ABAP with the modules, FI, CO,
- Perform code review and single point of contact for all ABAP developments.
- Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams
- Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies viz. Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, ALE/IDocs,Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow and Data Conversions, ABAP OO
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations.
- The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis specification, designing, reviews,testing an implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the SAP Functional exports to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing
- Understands and applies The Client methodologies and procedures
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6 years of SAP ABAP configuration with minimum 2 End-to-End Implementations and at least 2 Support Projects
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
SAP ABAP Certification will be an added advantage.
- Languages required : Fluent French and English.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Lisa Isabell Stümke of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +49 40 36006 1071 or mail to l.stumke(a)globalenterprisepartners.com
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.