Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP ABAP Developer for an initial contract of 9 months with our client in Malmö.
As an ABAP developer, you will be part of a team and work with both development of new functionality, support and maintenance in the logistics processes. The system environments are mainly SAP ERP logistics and SAP ISU.
SAP ABAP Developer requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience as ABAP developer;
- Experience in areas such as: OO, Reports, Debugger, Enhancements, Screen painter, User Exits, BAPI, BADI, ALV, Data dictionary, Smartforms, Interactive forms, HANA views, CDS views, performance tuning, archiving;
- Knowledge of applications within SAP logistics such as PM, WCM, SD, IM. Working in the specific design of the SAP IS-U domain is a plus;
- Experience in working within Scrum, Kanban or the corresponding agile working method;
- Good ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Swedish and English.
SAP ABAP Developer opportunity details:
- Start date: 1st April 2019
- Duration: 9 months
- Rate: Depending on experience
- Location: Malmö, Sweden
To find out more about this SAP ABAP Developer opportunity, respond directly to this advertisement or call Eva Donaque on +31 20 520 7768.