Flemish-Speaking SAP ABAP Developer - Leuven- 12 months contract
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Flemish-Speaking SAP ABAP Developer for an initial contract of 12 months with our client in Leuven, Belgium.
In the context of SAP IS-U Management, large and small changes to the Infrax processes and systems are requested, and incidents that occur must be dealt with and resolved. In addition, discontinued projects must be able to be included in the management organization in an efficient manner.
If the workload within 'Management SAP IS-U' structurally falls below 1 FTE during the contract period, additional activation in ongoing projects in the SAP IS-U domain (eg Atrias MDM Merge/DMK) are possible.
Requirements and responsibilities of SAP ABAP Developer assignment:
- Working in the specific design of the SAP IS-U domain within Infrax;
- Resolving incidents occurring in the SAP IS-U domain;
- Implementing larger and smaller requested changes to the SAP IS-U domain, taking into account the release process within Infrax: analysis, construction, unit test, integration test, go-live;
- Possible deployment in projects in the SAP IS-U domain;
- Demonstrable knowledge of (smart) metering systems (MDM, AMM, Converge) is a plus;
- Demonstrable knowledge of SAP EDM is a plus;
- Knowledge of the Belgian energy market, market forces and processes in MIG6/MIG DGO are a plus.
Details of this SAP ABAP Developer assignment:
- Start Date: 1st April 2019;
- Duration: 12 months;
- Rate: Depending on your experience;
- Location: Leuven, Belgium.
To find out more about this SAP ABAP Developer opportunity, respond directly to this advertisement or call Eva Donaque on +31 20 520 7768.