Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Tester (QA) for a very interesting project in South Holland, the Netherlands
As Salesforce Tester (QA) you will perform all testing activities such as creating test plans, test cases, test scripts, bugs, run bug triages, and produce bug metrics and different QA reports.
Key skills required for the Salesforce Tester (QA):
- Bachelor or master degree in Computers Science or related area.
- Relevant Salesforce development experience, especially in lightning
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities and constraints coupled with good understanding of general business processes
- Relevant experience with designing, writing, maintaining, and scaling complex test frameworks.
- Excellent testing skills, especially with manual and unit testing
- Previous experience with testing user stories
- Agile/Scrum environment
- Start date: ASAP
- Rate: tell me what you want
- Duration: Until the end of the year
- Location: South Holland, the Netherlands - 100% onsite
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as a Salesforce Tester (QA)? Please apply directly with an updated CV to a.doyle(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.