Salesforce Technical Lead - Long term - Rome, Italy
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead for a very interesting project in Rome, Italy
As Salesforce Technical Lead you will be responsible for guiding the team of developers in order to deliver the best product for the customer.
Skills and requirements for the Salesforce Technical Lead:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area
- 4+ years of experience in a technical leadership position
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce development (designing and developing custom solutions on the force.com platform)
- Relevant experience of all phases of the project lifecycle
- Relevant experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Fluent in English with other European languages preferable
- Able to travel up 40-60% across Europe
- Having one or several of these certifications are a big plus: PD1, PD2, Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud, Advanced Administrator
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Salesforce Technical Lead? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.