Salesforce Technical Architect - Amsterdam - Long term
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect for a long-term assignment in Amsterdam.
As a Salesforce Technical Architect you will be responsible for designing technical components of the solution and helping technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce development.
- 8+ years project experience in a hands on technical leadership position
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification is a plus
- Apex and Visualforce
- Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
- Fluent in English with other European languages preferable
- Able to travel up 40-60%.
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Salesforce Technical Architect? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.