Salesforce Technical Architect - 11 months - Brussels
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect who is willing to join a complex and challenge Salesforce project in Brussels.
As Salesforce Technical Architect you will work on Salesforce solution within a large enterprise IT landscape and you will be responsible for:
- Defining the architecture of the global Salesforce solution and the detailed design of the Apex code base.
- Building foundation aspects and reference implementations in Salesforce.
- Guiding the development team and the admins on the appropriate usage of different Salesforces technologies.
- Following-up of the implementations / configurations to ensure that guidelines are respected.
- Collaborating on the design of the Salesforce data model and of the API's exposed by or built on top of Salesforce.
- Guiding the ALM team to setup / improve the CI/CD pipelines.
- Following-up of the platform technical evolutions to take them into account in the solution architecture.
Skills requires for the Salesforce Technical Architect:
- 5+ years of experience in custom application development across the full software development lifecycle.
- 4+ years of experience working on Salesforce - Sales & Service Cloud
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Awareness of the Salesforce platform limits and the best practices to work with them.
- Deep knowledge of the Object oriented programming paradigms and of the software design patterns applied to Salesforce implementations
- Experience with common integration patterns applied to Salesforce implementations
- Previous experience with Vlocity products and Salesforce DX is a big plus
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: end of 2019
- Rate: 80€/hour
- Location: Brussels
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Senior Salesforce Developer? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.