Salesforce Technical Architect - 12+ months - Milan, Italy
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect for a 12-month project in Milan, Italy.
The Salesforce Technical Architect will be responsible for:
- Leading the global team throughout the design, development, launch, and support of Salesforce solutions.
- Offering creative ideas in order to meet the business requirements, reducing the number of customizations and increasing automation.
- Transition solution designs to development resources responsible for building the solutions.
- Providing technical expertise with Salesforce and assisting to resolve mitigate issues, and risks as they arise.
Skills requires for the Salesforce Technical Architect:
- Degree in IT, Business, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Salesforce, with strong technical and functional expertise in Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud.
- Expertise in Lightning/Communities, APEX java class / coding, custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services.
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Experience writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Strong communication skills in ENGLISH and ideally in ITALIAN
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: 500€/day all-inclusive
- Location: Milan, Italy
- REMOTE WORK IS NOT POSSIBLE
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Salesforce Technical Architect? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.