Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect for a very interesting project in Madrid, Spain.
As Salesforce Technical Architect you will be responsible for leading a global team throughout the design, development and support of Salesforce.com solutions. Besides that, you will work with business and IT leaders to educate users on using Salesforce and provide technical and industry expertise to improve Salesforce solutions.
Skills requires for the Salesforce Technical Architect:
- 10+ years of experience within IT
- 6+ years of experience in Salesforce
- Wide experience in Sales & Service Cloud.
- Expert in Lightning, Communities, APEX, coding, custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services.
- Relevant experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Previous experience writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Previous experience with data migrations and integration from other systems to Salesforce
- Excellent communication, leadership (mentoring and coaching others) and problem-solving skills
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- English and Spanish speaking
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months +
- Rate: tell me what you want
- Location: Madrid
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Salesforce Technical Architect? Please call me on the number +31 20 520 77 69 or apply directly with an updated CV to n.bettermy(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.