Salesforce Technical Analyst - 6+ months - Brussels
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Analyst to join an interesting project in Brussels, Belgium.
Key skills of the Salesforce Technical Analyst:
- Master or Bachelor in IT
- 4 + years working in an enterprise implementing Salesforce.com Sales cloud, Service cloud
- Strong experience with CRM
- Integrations experience with third party applications/platforms
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like Creating Roles, Profiles, Users, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Actions, Process builders, flows, Approval Processes and other out-of-the-box configurations
- Creating security model including sharing rules and security levels.
- Experience with Custom Application development on Force.com platform
- Experience in functional analysis, modeling and design methods
- Platform Developer and Administrator (Salescloud and/or Servicecloud is a plus)
- Knowledge on Apex, Visualforce and lightning components.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Start date: ASAP
- Rate: tell me what you want
- Duration: 6 month (possible extension)
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Salesforce Technical Analyst? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.