Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to work on a Salesforce solution within a large enterprise IT landscape for a client of ours in Brussels, Belgium.
- Defining the architecture of the global Salesforce solution in collaboration with a team of architects.
- Defining the detailed design of the Apex code base.
- Building foundation aspects and reference implementations in Salesforce.
- Guiding the development team and the admins on the appropriate usage of different Salesforces technologies.
- Following-up of the implementations / configurations to ensure that guidelines are respected.
- Collaborating on the design of the Salesforce data model.
- Collaborating on the design of the API's exposed by or built on top of Salesforce.
- Guiding the ALM team to setup / improve the CI/CD pipelines.
- Following-up of the platform technical evolutions to take them into account in the solution architecture.
- Your profile:
- Master or bachelor in IT
- 5+ years of experience in custom application development across the full software development lifecycle.
- 4+ years of experience working on Salesforce (Sales cloud & Service cloud) enterprise integrations.
- 2+ years of experience with the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Awareness of the Salesforce platform limits and the best practices to work with them.
- Deep knowledge of the Object oriented programming paradigms.
- Deep knowledge of the software design patterns applied to Salesforce implementations.
- Experience with common integration patterns applied to Salesforce implementations.
- Experience with the Vlocity products would be a key asset.
- Experience with Salesforce DX would be an asset.
- Experience with other programming languages (e.g. .net, java …) is an asset.
- You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality.
- You are a good communicator and can work efficiently and independently.
- You are flexible and able to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment.
- Start Date: 01/02/2019
- End Date: 31/12/2019
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Language: English
- Rate: Let me know your rate
Does this role fit your profile? If so, please send over your updated CV, rate and availability to a.doyle(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or call Amy on +31 20 520 7739