Salesforce Project Manager - Brussels, Belgium - 6+ months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to join a project in Brussels, Belgium.
As Salesforce Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the day to day operational aspects of Agile software delivery. Next to that you will prepare project roadmap and project plan and drives the team to meet the milestones in the schedule.
Skills and requirements of the Salesforce Project Manager:
- 6+ years of software project management experience
- 3+ years leading Salesforce implementations
- Experience with managing both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership including C-level client stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of foundational object-oriented programming and software development.
- Previous experience with managing cross-functional teams across multiple professional disciplines: Business Analysts, Software Engineering, Systems Administrators, Database Administrator, and Designers.
- Salesforce certifications like Admin is a big plus
- Previous experience with SAP CRM is high desirable
- English and Dutch/French is a must
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Salesforce Project Manager? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.