Salesforce Project Manager - Madrid, Spain - 1 year
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to join a project in Madrid, Spain.
As Salesforce Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the day to day operational aspects of Agile software delivery. Next to that you will prepare project roadmap and project plan and drives the team to meet the milestones in the schedule.
Skills and requirements of the Salesforce Project Manager:
- 8+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years leading CRM projects
- 2+ years leading Salesforce implementations
- Relevant experience leading teams. He/she will be able to provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Previous experience managing schedule, budget, sub-contracts, and risks
- Previous experience managing Agile development teams and able to maximize their ability to deliver quickly and respond to emerging requirements.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with team members, customers, and support personnel
- Experience analyzing stakeholder needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements
- English and Spanish
- Start date: ASAP
- Rate: Tell me what you want
- Duration: 1 year
- Locations: Madrid, Spain
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Salesforce Project Manager? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.