Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer/Technical Architect for a 6-month project in Florange, France.
The Salesforce Technical Architect will be responsible for switching the solution designs to development resources and providing technical expertise with Salesforce platform.
Skills required for the Salesforce Developer/Technical Architect:
- Degree in IT, Business, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Salesforce, with strong technical and functional expertise in Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud.
- Expertise in APEX java class / coding, custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services.
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Experience writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Extensive experience in Product Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in customising standard objects, creating Roles and profiles and configured the permissions based on the organisational hierarchy
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (extension is highly possible)
- Rate: 80€/hour all-inclusive
- Location: Florange, France
- REMOTE WORK IS NOT POSSIBLE
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Salesforce Technical Architect? Please call Amy Doyle on the number +31 20 520 77 39 or apply directly with an updated CV to a.doyle(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.