Salesforce Developer - Paris, France - 3 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer for a 3 months project in Paris, France.
My client's mission is to integrate the capabilities of collecting and processing customer support requests into an existing tool that currently handles customer complaints. The service is currently managed in another CRM tool. The current claims management application to integrate into is Salesforce version Classic.
The challenge of the project is therefore twofold:
- To migrate the functionalities of a tool by merging them into another one
- To migrate to a Lightning experience as well on the new functionalities as on the existing ones
Key skills of the Salesforce Developer:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT related
- 3+ years of experience in APEX Salesforce Development.
- Relevant experience with Salesforce Lightening and Service Cloud
- Very strong technical background: coding, programming, configuring.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Details of this contract include:
- Start date: 1st of November 2018
- Duration: 3 months (with possible extensions)
- Rate: 75 euro per hour
- Location: La Defence, Paris
- Language: English, French is highly preferred.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Sara Muriel of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 56 or mail to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com