Salesforce Consultant - Amsterdam - 6 months from April 2019
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join an exciting assignment in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
My client is currently implementing Salesforce on a global scale. The Project has already started and they need specific Salesforce Experience to join one of the 5 DevOps Platform teams. They are responsible for maintaining cloud based Salesforce Sandboxes for releases in 4 week cycles and hotfixes when required, working onsite in a team of 3 colleagues and collaborating closely with the Development teams and IT Operations.
Key skills of the Salesforce Consultant:
- ±8 years working experience in IT development or operations
- Salesforce knowledge and experience (Mandatory)
- 2+ years' experience in Salesforce support and operations or in a DevOps team
- Salesforce admin certified is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in Salesforce deployments, CICD processes and tooling
- Knowledge of CRM in Telecom is a plus
- Experience in application management and development is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in 3rd party deployment tools (pre)
- English speaking, Dutch is preferred
Start date: April 2019
Duration: 6 months initial contract + extension
Rate: depending on your experience
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
*** We realise that this role might not suit your preference, please contact me to discuss other opportunities or refer this to your network if you think they would be interested ***
If you want to learn more about this Salesforce Consultant opportunity please send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Levi Van Lerberghe on +31 20 520 7712.
*** *** FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUR OFFICE AT ZUIDAS IN AMSTERDAM FOR A COFFEE *** ***
+31 20 520 7771