Salesforce Apttus/CPQ Solution Architect - Brussels - 6+ months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Apttus/CPQ Solution Architect for an interesting project in Brussels.
As Salesforce Apttus/CPQ Solution Architect you will be responsible for full systems development lifecycle: from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions. Next to that, you will work closely with clients to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest calibre and you will also collaborate with other technical and non-technical members to define, build and deliver solutions.
Key skills of the Salesforce Apttus/CPQ Solution Architect:
- 5+ years of experience managing complex CRM software projects
- 3 + years of experience implementing Salesforce
- Previous experience delivering Salesforce cloud based application architectures and development, integration, distributed data management, and application testing
- Great understanding of migration from legacy systems such as Siebel , SAP integration, and Cloud integration tools
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CXO level
- Hands-on experience with delivering full systems development lifecycle: gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
- Experience with identifying, developing, and implementing techniques to improve engagement productivity
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent presentations development and delivery ability
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud
- ENGLISH & FRENCH/DUTCH
- Start: ASAP - Urgent
- Rate: 100€/hour
- Duration: 6+ months (possible extension)
- Location: Brussels
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.