Salesforce Administrator - Amsterdam - 9+ months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator for an interesting project in Amsterdam.
As Salesforce Administrator you will join the strategic and cross-functional CRM project team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing, monitoring and managing the Salesforce solution on a day-to-day basis.
- Support each phase of the project life cycle including process analysis, development, testing, implementation, and go-live during and after roll-out.
Key skills of the Salesforce Administrator:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or information technology
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Previous experience with designing and optimizing business processes and with integrating business processes within Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent and proactive, able to take initiative
- Salesforce certifications: Admin and Developer
- Start: URGENT - ASAP
- Rate: tell me what you want
- Duration: 9+ months (possible extension)
- Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Salesforce Administrator? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.