RPA BluePrism Developer - 6 months - Brussels, Belgium
Global Enterprise Partners in urgently looking for a RPA Developer for a 6-month assignment in Brussels, Belgium.
As RPA Developer you will support the project lead in the creation of a RPA solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid delivery of automated processes. Next to that, you will be involved in the strategic and tactical roll-out by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT and rollout phases.
Key skills of the RPA Developer:
- 2+ years of experience in RPA development and implementation
- Relevant experience working in BluePrism: design, develop and deploy automations
- Able to develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Able to work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and provide solutions accordingly.
- Good communication skills in ENGLISH and FRENCH/DUTCH
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
- Rate: 60€/hour
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- ENGLISH and FRENCH/DUTCH
- REMOTE WORK IS NOT POSSIBLE
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.