Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Raw Material Coordinator join an exciting company based in Belgium.
- Ensure the right materials are procured at the right time, quality and quantity to minimize production and storage costs, based on the material plan (MRP)
- Develop and provide forecasts for ingredients and packaging materials to suppliers on regular basis. Obtain supply capability confirmation.
- Release purchase orders to vendors, follow up for delivery of material as per the schedule and ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Proactive reporting and prevention of raw material shortages through active problem-solving
- Coordinate the raw material service/quality complaint process to assure supplier quality improvement.
- Participate in and provide data for evaluation of supplier service performance and work with sourcing and suppliers to improve performance.
- Communicate with manufacturing, plant technical, purchasing, and master scheduling personnel regarding supply problems and their resolutions.
- Maintain accurate raw material and supplier master data including planning parameters such as order quantities or lot sizes, lead times and safety stocks.
- Analysis and resolution of slow moving materials
- Management of administrative & logistic set-up for new raw material qualification projects
- Manage the finished product flow from plant to central warehouse : resolve issues which prevent finished product from being made available timely incl follow up of quality release
- Organize transport of finished product from plant directly to customers, tollers : maintain in close contact with carriers and follow up on timely delivery
- Team player & networking skills
- High sense of responsibility & initiative
- Stress resistance, flexible attitude
- Strong in administration: able to work accurately and manage time independently
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- IT skills : SAP, Excel, Word, Access databases
- A1 diploma expedition or commercial direction or equal by experience
The details of this Raw Material Coordinator contract include;
- Start date: May
- Duration: 6-months with option to extend
- Rate: Tell me yours
- Interview times: can be arranged immediately
To find out more about this excellent Raw Material Coordinator opportunity, please apply via the link or call our SAP Practise Natali Bettermy on the number below:
+31 20 520 7769 or send an email to: n.bettermy(a)globalenterprisepartners.com