PMO Project Scheduler- May Start- 6 Months+ Amsterdam, NL
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a PMO Project Scheduler for our client in Amsterdam, NL.
Providing Project Management services to the organization via the Project Management Office (PMO). Key in the responsibility is to keep track of key initiatives, and ensure on time delivery.
The Project Scheduler reaches out to the people running the key initiatives and keeps track of the status and planning. The Scheduler follows up on the open actions and will report risks and issues. The individual plans are integrated and kept up to date in a master plan and benefits are tracked using a benefits tracking tool.
Objectives for the Project Scheduler include:
- Keeps track of the status of multiple key initiatives
- Updates action plans, and logs (Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions)
- Provides tools and support
- Updates Project Planning in MS Project
- Makes sure the project methodology is followed and templates are used
- Makes sure that key information is captured and documentation is correct
- Might record meeting minutes and update action/issue/decision logs
Required general skills
- Business Acumen: Working with diverse groups of people and skill sets
- Calmness and Clarity Under Pressure: Is capable of working in a fast-paced and chaotic environment with multiple personality types and not get flustered or lose self control
- Execution: Mastery of project scheduling skills and use of software such as MS Project and Project Server
- Personal Credibility & Integrity: Professional communication, presence, a high degree of integrity, and willingness/strength to do the right thing in difficult situations.
Education, experience and Certifications
-MBO / HBO (Bachelor) level education required
-Project experience, either working in projects or supporting projects, is required
-English language skills need to be excellent (writing and speaking), at least one other language is preferred
-The following certifications are not required but desired:
- PMI, PMP or Prince2 certification
- Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification
- Certification in accredited CPE courses in PPPM software systems.
Interested? If you, or someone else you know might be interested in the PMO Project Scheduler position please apply direct with an updated CV to j.prudden(a)globalenterprisepartners.com, or call +31 20 520 7714.