Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Project Manager - Supply Chain for a client's project in Zuchwil, Switzerland.
Task: As the Project Manager for the Supply Chain area you are responsible for the management of the client's master data project for MAKE. Next to monitoring the projects timeline and risks you support the client with a solid leadership of all involved parties.
Must-haves skills Project Manager - Supply Chain:
- Very good Project Management experience
- Knowldege of production activities, packaging, staging product, and releasing workflows
- Create and manage Business activities and procedures
- Awareness of business Cutover processes
- Develop and maintain the support documentation for all related subjects
- Perform basic analysis, design, implementation & maintenance activities under minimal direction
- Knowledge of SAP modules PP QM, LE and Supply Chain modules is advantageous
- Start: June 2018
- Duration: 12+ Months + possible extension
- Workload: full-time
- Rate: 100 CHF/hour
Is this Supply Chain Project the next one on your list? If so, please send me your updated CV, a short motivation why you are a perfect fit, your all-in hourly rate as well as your availability to l.stumke(at)globalenterprisepartners.com.
In case you are not available but know someone in your network, feel free to forward the information to him/her.
Thank you in advance and best wishes,
Lisa Isabell Stümke
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.