PMO Project Management Officer - 2 Year Project- Maua, Brazil- May Start
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a PMO for a project in Maua, Brazil.
The PMO Commercial Excellence coordinates the implementation of Commercial Excellence initiative. The PMO works with the Implementation Manager and the Business Owner to make sure that initiatives are tracked and successfully executed.
The Implementation Manager is connected to either Pricing, Sales or Marketing has the content related coordination role with the other Workstreams.
Requirements for the PMO Project Management Officer:
- Over 3-7 years Project Management (PMO) experience of leading projects, minimum of 5 fully completed projects
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent reporting, PowerPoint and excel skills able to do presentations
- Experience working in mid/large complex and diverse environments
- Excellent communication & persuasion skills
- Structured, hands-on and 'can do mentality'
- English and Portuguese required
- Able to work without restriction on-site in Brazil
- PMI , Prince 2 and Lean Six Sigma is a big plus
Responsibilities for the PMO Project Management Officer:
- Create detailed plan based on chosen initiatives
- Driving progress of initiatives and supports initiative leaders
- Facilitate and lead local steering groups and local governance (reporting and meetings)
- Report KPIs, Project Progress, Issues, Risks, Decisions and follows up with owners on progress
- On boarding of new team members in the project
- Organise meetings
- Address Issues
- Proactive , willing to lease and work
Details for the PMO Project Management Officer contract:
Length: 2 years Project
Location: Maua, Brazil
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Tell me your Rate!
Interested? If you, or someone you know is interested in the PMO Project Management Officer position please apply directly with an updated CV in Word format to Josh Prudden, j.prudden(a)globalenterprisepartners.com, or call +31 20 520 7714.