Infrastructure Project Manager - 1+ year - The Netherlands
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an infrastructure project manager for a Global infrastructure upgrade for 60 locations.
The project will be most of the time in Gelderland or Amsterdam
- 5+ Years' experience in Managing Global Infrastructure programs
- People skills
- Experience with SAP
- Plan, manage, and communicate end-to-end project plans with stakeholders and teams
- Perform day to day project check-in and update to manage project delivery and quality
- Identify risks, gaps, and opportunities and communicate to stakeholders and other teams to drive resolution
- The candidate must have the ability to build trust, facilitate consensus building across diverse groups, drive change management, while demonstrating excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience working in the chemical industry would be a big plus.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months (extension for excellent performers)
Interview times: ASAP
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, please apply via the link or call Fleur Werkhoven on the number below: +31 20 520 77 50