Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Product Owner SAP BW for a financial services client in the Hague, The Netherlands.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a large organisation in which you will be responsible for interaction with Stakeholders, translation of the Finance and IT Business goals into Epics and User Stories and management of the Product backlog? Are you an experienced Product Owner who can easily align, collaborate and communicate with other Product Owners and stakeholders to ensure successful releases and alignment with organization goals? Do you embrace it to Build IT, Run IT, Love IT and to Own IT? And on top of that you fully embrace and encourage the Agile way of working and take full ownership of the results. If the above appeals to you, than you are the person we're looking for!
Assignment: Your responsibilities
* Develop a Product Vision and roadmap based on the needs and goals of Group Finance, local Finance departments as well as external developments, translated into User Stories
* Creation, management and prioritization of the Product Backlog based on clear criteria, in close cooperation with Stakeholders and in line with the Business goals as well as the requirements of the Corporate IT organization (CIO) and Security
* Clear communication towards the teams with regard to Epics, requested functionality and User Stories that have been included in the Backlog
* Intermediate between Finance and CIO with regard to the run and change activities of the Group Finance IT platform
* Timely identification of constraints in cooperation with the Scrum Master and proposal for resolution and improvement
* Apply, promote and improve the Agile way of working
* Focus on operational excellence and high customer service
Profile: Your profile
* Intellectual ability at university level - at least Bachelor's degree
* Experience in an Agile leadership role like Product Owner is required
* Strong stakeholder management skills to enable close collaboration and alignment with end users, (senior) management and other stakeholders
* Communications and collaborations skills to problem solve, co-create and align with other Product Owners * Result driven and pragmatic, willing to go the extra mile
* Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
* Experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework in a finance organization
* Experience with the supported processes and solutions is a plus
Hier gaat het om iemand met goede inhoudelijke kennis op het gebied van DataWarehousing, Business Objects, Reporting (statutary, finance, regulatory), Analysis tooling. Uiteraard ook hier weer iemand die seasoned is in het bank/verzekerigs wezen, denk aan consolidation, DNB, Chain control, Credit management, Management & Finance accounting, Fraude Management en IFRS17.
Do you recognize yourself in the above and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com