Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Global PMO (project management office) profile for a large multinational company based in the direct surroundings of Amsterdam
Within this role you will be reporting to the Global IT Manager and responsible for supporting the IT organization to be successful in project management and delivery.
The key goals of the PMO specialist are to:
- Efficiently capture the project demand with an IT component in its idea stage
- Keep the portfolio list data up-to-date, complete and consistent
- Knowledge and experience with both Jenkins and Confluence
- Pro-actively monitor and analyze the demand considering the constraints and limitations
- Notifying project initiators, project managers or other IT and business stakeholders on the different matters
- Support preparation of the decision boards and other meetings
- Ensure correct and timely project reporting incl. financial status
- Overall reporting on portfolio and project matters (regular and ad hock)
- Action all IT PMO inflow in a timely and quality manner
- Sustain and continue developing PMO team site to allow easy navigation, up-to-date information, right authorization
- Responsible for correct purchase order setup and invoice treatmentThe preferred candidate in this role will have a Bachelor's degree and ca. 2 years hands-on experience in project management or controlling (finance). Besides being analytical, highly disciplined, flexible and self-motivated you will have demonstrated some experience with planning methods & be an excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power.
- Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Enterprise Partners on telephone number 020 - 520 77 22 .