PMO Sourcing Officer / Category Buyer-close to Utrecht 7 month contract
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for a PMO Sourcing Officer / Category Buyer to join an international client with project based close to Utrecht
Experience of PMO Sourcing Officer / Category Buyer
- Relevant Bachelor/Master degree.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a large international company.
- Proven experience with procurement/sourcing.
- Knowledge of temporary labour market (on SAP) is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Presenting and advising skills.
- Able to quickly analyze, conclude and summarize results.
- Able to work independently.
- Experience with process optimization.
- Self-starting, independent and high drive for results.
- Able to maintain helicopter view of processes.
Key responsibilities PMO Sourcing Officer / Category Buyer
- Build and maintain relations with suppliers, as well as evaluate and optimize performance of suppliers and solve/discuss (quality) issues.
- Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments, like input for budgets and forecasting, by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses.
- Engage with stakeholders regarding business requirements and needs.
- Investigate and analyze relevant market developments with regard to suppliers, price and cost developments.
- Build and maintain excellent relations with business stakeholders.
- Prepare and analyze RFI's and RFQ's/RFP's when needed.
- Ensuring appropriate and timely action is taken based on agreements in the contracts.
- Prepare, process and follow-up of processed purchase orders.
- Negotiate with suppliers concerning the price and conditions.
PMO Sourcing Officer / Category Buyer contract role details
Duration: 7 months
Location: close to Utrecht
If you, or someone you know is interested in the Transition Manager position please reply with an updated CV in Word format to link elow