PMO/Project Manager - 10 Months - Bomlitz Germany- Start ASAP
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a PMO/Project Manager for a project in Bomlitz, Germany.
The project manager has accountability for acting as a voice for business resources in details related to enabling new or changing infrastructure, work processes, or systems capabilities during implementation projects. You will be responsible for leading business resources through the implementation process and work towards assuring business resources are positioned for success in the use of new or changed solutions.
PMO Logistics role and responsibilities
- Complete the as-is assessments of business processes, business organization, systems, and infrastructure.
- Arrange cross-functional implementation discussions to resolve issues and interdependencies for business process area of expertise.
- Interface with Project Manager, Team Lead and customers/clients to effectively complete implementation deliverables. Facilitating client involvement on deliverables where there is shared responsibility between the client and Implementation Specialist.
- Provide data analytics required for a specific business process area of expertise.
- Facilitate project team discussions, decisions, and direction for a specific business process area of expertise.
The Project Manager will support the project team in Stade and Bomlitz for a short time before Go-Live and the transition phase will be till April 2019 we are looking for the following skills:
- 5+ years Project Manager or PMO work experience
- Experience coordinating projects with the project members and stakeholders
- Experience to drive the CIA list
- Work experience with logistic processes
- Should have a good understanding of SAP (Key-User experience)
- Good MS Office knowledge is necessary
- Must be fully assigned to the project till the end
Project Manager/PMO role:
Start - ASAP
Length - 10 Months
Rate - negotiable
Job Types: Full-time, Contract