PMO Analyst - Amsterdam - permanent position
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior PMO Analyst with experience managing IT Projects for our customer in Amsterdam.
Our client has about 15-20 projects a year in the Europe IT department and they are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst who can help them improve their PMO processes and provide guidance to all aspects of the different programs.
They wish to grow they PMO department further professionalise the current project processes and they have created this new position to strengthen their internal PMO team.
Senior PMO Analyst requirements:
- 8+ years' experience in the Professional Services within ERP delivery and Infrastructure
- Strong experience as PMO or as IT Project Manager in ERP implementations
- Technical background and understanding of ERP, Software, Infrastructure, Web projects
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering for Technical Project Management
- Strong client facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Managing: Stakeholders, Risk, Cost, Project Planning, Communication
- PMO and IT courses completed
- Experience in the Manufacturing Sector is a big plus
The details of this Senior PMO Analyst role include;
Start date: ASAP September 2018
Salary: depending on your experience +15% bonus
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
*** We realise that this role might not suit your preference, please contact me to discuss other opportunities or refer this to your network if you think they would be interested ***
If you want to learn more about this Senior PMO Analyst opportunity please send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Levi Van Lerberghe on +31 20 520 7712.
*** *** FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUR OFFICE AT ZUIDAS IN AMSTERDAM FOR A COFFEE *** ***
Levi Van Lerberghe
+31 20 520 7712
+31 6 1184 4348