Project Office Expert -Gelderland, NL- June Start- 6 Months+
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an experienced Project Office Expert for a project in Gelderland, NL.
The Project Management Office organization (PMO) is supporting with project management and project office services. Currently the project office is facing the challenge of excessive workload of operational tasks. Therefore, we are looking for a Project Office expert who will:
- Primarily focusing on supporting the current project officer with the existing excessive workload. This to avoid long current lead times and possible negative personal impacts.
- Working with the current project officer to continue to improve our processes to make them leaner so that the workload for the current project office will structurally reduce and the execution will be more efficient and effective towards the applicable stakeholders. In other words, create a more efficient PMO Project Office organization in relation to processes and execution. The result will then be that additional project office activities can be taken up by the PMO Project Office currently still being executed within other parts of the business.
IPM = Integrated Project Management is the methodology being used.
Overview of current operational tasks:
- IPM Maintenance and updating (content and functionality)
- IPM Compliance check (incl. project documentation)
- Request Internal Order nr and keep masterdata list
- IM Time writing: PMO Governance; IM key user
- Create and maintain WBS elements in Atlas for time writing
- Create and maintain HR Mini masters employees in Atlas
- Time reporting monthly: prepare monthly (project) report for IM Control
- IPM Compliance reporting
- Monthly PSR's running projects
- PMO Cockpit report (for Resource Management)
- PMO Dashboard reporting
- PMO tracker report STATREP
- Project Utilization reporting
- Time & Financial reporting ad hoc/on request
- PMO site maintenance (Content/Internal/External/Project folders)
- SRM PO's projects (incl Starfruit)
- SRM Invoice review; enter goods/service receipts
- Onboarding and Offboarding (external) resources (admin, TW, etc.)
- Support general (PMs; Resource Mngt; Demand; IM Control)
- Review the reported actuals in SAP and IPM (manual PM input) per project per month with the PM's to ensure they are in line.
- Automate project office work as much as possible.
Additional possible project office activities for the Services organization:
- Creation of PO's for services and licenses delivered to Services
- A number of administrative tasks in relation to invoice checks and team activities
- Supporting the contract change process
- Focal point for questions in relation to contract administration
Project officer requirements:
- Extensive experience with making project office services and processes more Lean.
- Being able to analyse the current Project Office services and processes and create a plan to make them more Lean
- Being able to execute the "Lean" plan as per agreed scope, time, cost, etc.
- Able to setup and manage project administration
- 5 years+ of experience in IT project office work in complex multi-national companies
- You know your stakeholders and proactively manage and avoid surprises
- You ensure timely and accurate delivery of your tasks
Details for the PMO Project Management Officer contract:
Start: June/ ASAP
Length: 6 Months +
Location: Gelderland, NL
Interested? If you, or someone you know is interested in the Project Office Expert position please apply directly with an updated CV in Word format to Josh Prudden, j.prudden(a)globalenterprisepartners.com, or call +31 20 520 7714.