Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Payroll Transformation Manager, for a client of mine in the county of Surrey, United Kingdom.
My client is looking for a Payroll Transformation Manager to join the Regional EMEA HR Programme Team working alongside Global colleagues. You should have deep knowledge of outsourced EMEA Payroll and Time & Attendance solutions and have worked at pace and collaboratively with colleagues to develop and deliver business relevant solutions & processes - following this, the skill set that we are searching for:
- Management/Senior Level Experience within a medium-large corporate environment
- Experience managing a number of payroll and time & attendance transformation projects
- Experience working with project teams across multiple EMEA locations
- Fluent English Speaker
- Good knowledge of leading Payroll and Time & Attendance solutions (Kronos, ADP & NGA a distinct advantage).
- Strong stakeholder Management Experience
- Pharmaceutical experience a plus
The details of the contract include:
- Start date: October 1st
- Rate: Let me know your rate
- Duration: 7 Month contract (Possible Extensions)
- Interviews: September 5th & 6th
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV (in word format) to a.doyle(a)globalenterprisepartners.com (including your availability and all inclusive hourly rate).
Please feel free to forward to your network.