Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an Oracle Developer for a project in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
For this project it is important that you are an experienced and all-round Oracle developer. You have broad knowledge of the Oracle platform and SQL and PL / SQL scripts have no secrets for you. You have strong analytical insight and resolve performance issues through tuning. You are in favor of the Thick Database Paradigm.
Knowledge of and experience with Oracle modules such as Apex and Spatial / Graph and the like is an advantage.
What else you bring with you:
- HBO + working and thinking level
- Analytical and able to combine this well with a hands-on approach
- Communicative at both functional and technical level and proactive in this communication
- Minimum 5 years work experience with PL / SQL development and PL / SQL Developer
- Well informed of the ins and outs and the latest developments in the field of Oracle RDBMS
- Extensive experience with the preparation / development of XML and JSON
- Extensive experience in developing and communicating interfaces on a functional and technical level
- Extensive knowledge and experience of software design patterns and the drafting of software architecture (well thought out, but at the same time practical for use)
- Strong problem-solving capacity
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting and resolving process and performance problems
- Experience with working in an Agile / SCRUM environment
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirem? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com