MS Dynamics CRM Consultant-Developer - Amersfoort/Enschede - Initially 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a MS Dynamics CRM Consultant-Developer to join an exciting assignment in Amersfoort, Netherlands.
As MS Dynamics CRM Consultant-Developer your work will consist of translating the functional requirements of the stakeholders into (customized) adjustments and extensions to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. In addition, the work consists of maintaining existing custom extensions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and developing new functionalities in .net; such as links with other systems or opening up information via portals.
Requirements of MS Dynamics CRM Consultant-Developer assignment:
- Good communication skills. Able to translate business requirements into solutions within CRM Dynamics (design);
- IREB/CPRE and/or IIBA/ECBA certification is an advantage;
- Being able to independently implement adjustments within CRM Dynamics by using solutions;
- Experience in development of software (including CRM Dynamics plugins, web services) in .Net i.c.m WCF and GIT/Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL;
- Experience with designing SOAP web services (based on WSDL and XSD) and testing them with, for example, SoapUI;
- Experience with building unit tests;
- Document the adjustments, features, functionality and design/implementation choices on Confluence;
- Willingness to work in Enschede one or two days a week.
Details of MS Dynamics CRM Consultant-Developer assignment:
- Start date: ASAP;
- Duration: Initial contract of 6 months;
- Rate: Depending on experience;
- Location: Amersfoort. Travel to Enschede one or two days a week.
If you would like to learn more about this role as MS Dynamics CRM Consultant-Developer, please apply via the link.
+31 020 520 7768