Junior/Medior Middleware Technical Consultant - 4+ months - Brussels
Global Enterprise Partners in urgently looking for a Middleware Technical Consultant for an assignment in Brussels, Belgium.
As Middleware Technical Consultant you will be attending regular meetings in order to analyze and resolve business processes, you will review other consultant's work and be responsible for the quality of control and documentation.
Key skills of the Middleware Technical Consultant:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as Middleware developer, any kind
- Experience using multiple technologies to develop business critical systems in a distributed architecture
- Experience with test driven development including unit, integration and performance testing methodologies and tools
- Good skills associated with system integration design, modification, implementation and deployment
- Great ability to understand functional needs of the primary lines of business applications and how systems can support those needs
- Excellent ability to interact with senior level technical and non-technical management and to develop solutions for business and systems
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration: 4 months (initially)
- Rate: 60€/hour
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- REMOTE WORK IS NOT POSSIBLE
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.