Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with experience with MES for a multinational in Holland. The client currently has got an exciting project going on, for this reason they are seeking for someone with the following skills and experience: Specifically this role is for:
- Analysis and execution of the changes on the Manufacturing IT landscape, related to the implementation of a new SAP ERP
- Goal is to ensure that changes in IT solutions as a result of the new ERP implementation are executed in the MES solutions. Eg if inventory management (just as example) capabilities would be more/less/different in the new ERP solutions, there might be changes necessary on the current inventory management solution.
- Even if there are no changes in a capability, there will be changes necessary in the interfacing from the manufacturing solution to the new ERP solution.
Work activities over time with highlights of key skills/experience:
- Together with an architect from a business unit in EMEA, the BA will be involved first in the analysis of the landscape and needed changes.
- The BA will need to be a fast learner, quickly grasping the current landscapes in the different plants where involved
- Changes will then be scoped for the MES landscape together with the architects input vs the new ERP solution
- An understanding of SAP and its modules and capabilities hence will be convenient, though second priority vs good knowledge of MES systems.
- Execution of the changes with internal and external solution providers will be coordinated/overseen by the BA
- Good analysis, experience with functional designs and coordination skills with developers/technical analysts and third parties to execute will be key for the role
A few important notes:
- The client is not looking for Architects
- The client is not looking necessarily for new MES Solutions, they are looking how to support the SAP go lives (ensure the Plant are Ready)
- The client does have target architectures defined that should be followed unless… in that case they start a different process.
- The client is not looking for a deployment methodology; they have a MOM methodology explained
- However the client is always open for input, the cleint knows it is not perfect
The details of this exciting Business Analyses project contract include:
Start date : asap
Location : Holland
Duration : 12 months with a possible extension
Rate : Please let me know what you want
Remote : in agreement but 1 day a week is for sure possible
Interview times: next week